 Western/Wild West / 445
    Victorian Era Troops —Jon Furman
   As promised, here are the pics of the Zulu era British soldiers. You may notice that in some photos the soldiers have blue pants and in some photos their pants are white. I took the original photos before I found out that the pants should be Navy (...) (23 years ago, 27-Apr-01, to lugnet.western)

        Re: Victorian Era Troops —Christopher Pisciotti
     (...) Christopher Pisciotti Loch Forest, CA (23 years ago, 3-May-01, to lugnet.western)

        Re: Victorian Era Troops —Joel Jacobsen
   (...) gives an authentic feel to the figures. The wacky tack is a great idea. I'm still curious and would love to see more pictures of the shotgun you made - (URL) looks like you ground down the back end near the action and possibly between the (...) (23 years ago, 9-May-01, to lugnet.western)