 Western/Wild West / 442
    Union Soldiers —Nate Jacobs
   Hey Everybody. I have been doing some searching for more Union soldier minifigs and I finally found some. Unfortunatly I do not have any money to spend on them, being a poor college student that I am so I thought I would share the website I found (...) (23 years ago, 26-Apr-01, to lugnet.western)

        Re: Union Soldiers —Jon Furman
   If anyone hasn't checked out the Shop at home specials this week, They noted that there are still several "Frontier Patrol" Sets available through SAH service. They are 5.99 but that includes a horse three soldiers, and some scrub brush. Now, what (...) (23 years ago, 26-Apr-01, to lugnet.western)