 Western/Wild West / 425
    Civil War Photos —Jon Furman
   Well since my last post didn't really generate any heat, here are some pics of a little diorama I mocked up a little bit ago. It's a union infantry charge into a confederate cannon emplacement. I apologise to the southern sympathizers out there, but (...) (23 years ago, 12-Apr-01, to lugnet.western) !

        Re: Civil War Photos —David Little
     Jon I love the pics! Keep up the great work. I wish I had the time to get some more pics up myself. No need to apologise the south was always out numbered I think that they are used to it. (...) (23 years ago, 12-Apr-01, to lugnet.western)

        Re: Civil War Photos —Nate Jacobs
     Jon, I love it. Such a cool scene. I have been trying hard now to collect my own set of confederate soldiers ever since I saw your original post. I am up to tweleve soldiers, but alas no gray kepis for the guys. Gotta keep cheking the TRU near me. (...) (23 years ago, 13-Apr-01, to lugnet.western)

        Re: Civil War Photos —Marc Nelson, Jr.
   (...) I especially like the Confederate soldier who is using the butt of his gun. Has anybody done a good Napoleanic/Victorian battle scene? I am trying to get together enough red Imperial soldiers to do a British colonial scene -- like redcoats (...) (23 years ago, 14-Apr-01, to lugnet.western)