 Western/Wild West / 385
Re: Gun modifications
Newsgroups:
lugnet.western
Date:
Tue, 6 Feb 2001 07:39:06 GMT

In lugnet.western, Jon Furman writes:

That pistol with the long barrell.  Thats pure genius man.  Pure genius.   JOn

<snipped>

Thanks, Jon.

It was actually a by product of making the sawed off shotgun and realizing
that I had two 'half' rifle barrels and that a 'half' is roughly twice the
length of a regular pistol barrel. Seeing as I have obscene numbers of
pistols and rifles,  the hardest part was trying to hold such a small piece
while the x-acto knife did it's dirty deed.  I still have to do the other
pistol..just haven't been in the right mindset to play with sharp pointy
objects close to my fingers lately. :)

Joel Jacobsen
http://home.columbus.rr.com/jacobsen/html/Main/lego%20creations.htm