 Western/Wild West / 382
    Re: Gun modifications —Jon Furman
    That pistol with the long barrell. Thats pure genius man. Pure genius. JOn (...) (24 years ago, 3-Feb-01, to lugnet.western)

        Re: Gun modifications —Joel Jacobsen
   (...) <snipped> Thanks, Jon. It was actually a by product of making the sawed off shotgun and realizing that I had two 'half' rifle barrels and that a 'half' is roughly twice the length of a regular pistol barrel. Seeing as I have obscene numbers of (...) (24 years ago, 6-Feb-01, to lugnet.western)