 Western/Wild West / 376
  6716 Canon

Hello Western Fans I have a question for anyone who owns the set 6716. I recently got a copy of the instructions for 6716 Weapons Wagon. It is not clear what type of canon this set has. Is it an all gray non-shooting type, gray with black pull tab (...) (24 years ago, 31-Jan-01, to lugnet.western)

  Re: 6716 Canon

(...) It depends where you get it from, I imagine. The ones here in the USA, where I bought a couple, came with a solid dark grey non-shooting cannon. I know that one bought in Italy, however, came with a shooting cannon (although I don't know any (...) (24 years ago, 31-Jan-01, to lugnet.western)

  Re: 6716 Canon

The instructions for this set show the model including a "shooting cannon". However, if this set was purchased in the United States, It did NOT come with a shooting cannon. In my experience, standard operating procedure at Lego is to photograph the (...) (24 years ago, 2-Feb-01, to lugnet.western)