 Western/Wild West / 34
Re: Future Wild West Possibilities
Newsgroups:
lugnet.western
Date:
Thu, 30 Dec 1999 06:17:37 GMT

I also think that civil war lego is a good idea, but I dont think that they
should have slaves in the sets. The civil war should was not just over slavery
it was also over states rights, and to this day some people in the south still
hold a grudge agenst northeners. The sets would cause too much controversy and
I dont think TLC wants that. However imagine a Grant and Lee minifigs, That
would be awesome!

-Rich
I agree I don't think that they should have slaves in the sets.  I don't even
think that you have to go so far as making Grant, Lee, and Lincoln minifigs.
If you keep races neutral then you should keep names and faces neutral too. Its
about putting the interest into our childern to ask about the Civil War.  Let
the parents teach thier kids about the details.  Just give us the tools to
spark thier interest.

David
Pitty those who forget history for they are doomed to repeat it.