 Western/Wild West / 320
Re: Any custom Western wagons out there?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.western
Date:
Mon, 18 Sep 2000 20:40:14 GMT

In lugnet.western, Bob Parker writes:
I am in the process of acquiring Wild West sets and plan to build a small
western town.  I have all of the main sets and many of the smaller sets.
However, I would like some ideas for additional wagons that the horses could
pull.

Has anyone built a stagecoach?
Hi Bob!! I have a site with my wild west creations, which
include a Stagecoach:
http://www.geocities.com/tjjohn12/transp.htm
Please, if anyone has the time, visit my entire site
at:
http://www.geocities.com/tjjohn12/ And LMKWYT.
THANKS
-John Rudy
A Conestoga wagon?
A hearse wagon?

Are any pictures posted on Lugnet or Brickshelf?

Thanks,

Bob :-)