 Western/Wild West / 319
318  |  320
Subject:
Any custom Western wagons out there?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.western
Date:
Mon, 18 Sep 2000 20:03:23 GMT

I am in the process of acquiring Wild West sets and plan to build a small
western town.  I have all of the main sets and many of the smaller sets.
However, I would like some ideas for additional wagons that the horses could
pull.

Has anyone built a stagecoach?
A Conestoga wagon?
A hearse wagon?

Are any pictures posted on Lugnet or Brickshelf?

Thanks,

Bob :-)