 Western/Wild West / 282
    Re: Lets Vote —Gerry Venteicher
   (...) I love surveys because it gives me the chance to prove people wrong, lol. 1) Flatfoot Thompson is the guy in the red. Reason being is that Flatfoot is a bad name for a poker player and the black bandit needs more of a Clint Eastwood type name. (...) (24 years ago, 26-Jul-00, to lugnet.western)

        Re: Lets Vote —Jon Furman
   I love survey's because it gives me the chance to prove people right. After some exhaustive searching through Brickshelf.com's scan archives, I found that Flatfoot Thompson is indeed the red bandit. www.brickshelf.com/s...an-34.html Although poorly (...) (24 years ago, 26-Jul-00, to lugnet.western)