 Western/Wild West / 260
  Re: wild west creations

(...) Not really anything else to use other than the canopy from weapons wagon. That is unless you got some really thin fabric and made a homemade one (I have heard of people doing that to make capes for their figs). I had thought about getting some (...) (24 years ago, 10-Jul-00, to lugnet.western)

  Re: wild west creations

(...) than normal ships, but I haven't got around to picking material yet. Maybe a little starch will make them stiff enough or so. Have to see. - Joe US Marines- The World is My Playground (24 years ago, 10-Jul-00, to lugnet.western)

  Re: wild west creations

My thoughts exactly. I thought about doing the same for some sails for larger (...) If you try it let me know how it turns out. I have thought of getting fabric for capes and such and I am positive I remember somebody saying they have done it. If (...) (24 years ago, 10-Jul-00, to lugnet.western)

  Re: wild west creations

(...) Hi, Just thought I'd interject that Steve Jackson has a page about what he's learned from making sails for his Lego Pirate game. (URL) the Mad Western Pirate (24 years ago, 10-Jul-00, to lugnet.western)

  Re: wild west creations

(...) Thanks I knew that there was info out there on this. I guess that I will have to make a trip down to the fabric store. David (URL) (24 years ago, 10-Jul-00, to lugnet.western)