 Western/Wild West / 255
  Re: wild west creations

(...) Oh yes... Dear Lego, Please spin off an American Civil War theme from the Western them. Be sure to include a minifig pack with the rebels carrying their flag. That way I could get a bunch of flags to hang in my redneck minifigs' front yards. (...) (24 years ago, 9-Jul-00, to lugnet.western, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: wild west creations

(...) I'm not sure if this post was in jest or a serious sarcastic remark. I hope it was a light hearted joke. Some of us still put stock by our southern roots. To some, redneck is a term of pride, that while it is great to chuckle at some of the (...) (24 years ago, 9-Jul-00, to lugnet.western, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: wild west creations

I'm thinking maybe I came off a little too strong to begin with. And Lord knows I don't want to be the one to stop fun from being fun! So, In the interest of getting everyone back happy with one another, my redneckin and hillbilly country folk (...) (24 years ago, 9-Jul-00, to lugnet.western)

  Re: wild west creations

There better be some fried catfish and cornbread or I ain't comin. And somethin's gotta have gravy on it. ~Mark (...) and (...) but (...) we'll (...) type (...) bread, (...) sing "If (...) not be (...) know the (...) in (...) thought (...) 'em all, (...) (24 years ago, 10-Jul-00, to lugnet.western)

  Lego size cookout ( was Re: wild west creations )

Lol- You bring the catfish and I'm sure we can rustle up some gravy, how's that? You know, this would make a pretty interesting scene! -Joe US Marines- The World is My Playground (24 years ago, 10-Jul-00, to lugnet.western)