 Western/Wild West / 237
    Re: I want info on 6748 Boulder Cliff Canyon —Frank Filz
   (...) Note that it is already sold out (I tried buying some at about 4:30 EST today)... It's a decent set, though 6766 might be slightly better. The boulder is rigged so it will fall. The log also rotates. Frank (24 years ago, 4-Jul-00, to lugnet.western)

        Re: I want info on 6748 Boulder Cliff Canyon —Bradley Dale
   (...) Wow, are all phone specials so limited? To me, having weekly specials suggests that a special price will be offered throughout a week, and then the item will return to normal price. Will they get more 6748s in later in the week, or were the (...) (24 years ago, 4-Jul-00, to lugnet.western)

        Re: I want info on 6748 Boulder Cliff Canyon —Shiri Dori
   (...) No, usually they are offered to get rid of "last items" in the stock, or at least so I perceived... -Shiri XFUT .market.shopping (24 years ago, 4-Jul-00, to lugnet.western, lugnet.market.shopping)