 Western/Wild West / 217
216  |  218
Subject:
Civil War MOC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.western
Date:
Sun, 16 Apr 2000 23:29:40 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

I just finished putting up a temperary site showing my confederates that I
have painted.  Please check them out.  Please feel free to email me if you
have any questions.

http://moiraine24.homestead.com/Lego1.html

I will have a new site up as soon as I finish the rest of my creations.
I would also like to thank Jon Furman for helping to give me ideas.  You might
want to email him and ask him for pics of his confederates as well.

David Little