 Western/Wild West / 216
215  |  217
Subject:
Anyone see any copies of 6746 Chief's Tepee?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.western
Date:
Tue, 11 Apr 2000 00:49:00 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Greetings all!

I have been looking for a new copy of the Wild West set #6746 Chief's Tepee.
Unforunately, I missed out on the Shop @ Home special today.  If anyone knows
of any stores near them with the set for sale at a reasonable price, please let
me know.  I would be interested in making some sort of deal so that you could
buy the set set and ship it to me.  If intersted, let me know.  Thanks for your
time.

Sincerely,
Ryan M. Taylor
rmtaylor@cctr.umkc.edu