 Western/Wild West / 214
Re: Wild West MOC's
Newsgroups:
lugnet.western
Date:
Wed, 5 Apr 2000 19:50:13 GMT

I guess it's time for a quick update.  I have completed several more MOC's, so
that I now have a pretty good-sized town setup in my basement.  The original
Lego sets are so great that I incorporated them into my layout without any
modification.  New MOC's include the following:

Train Station (no train yet, though)
Doctor's Office / House
Mexican Cantina
Telegraph Office
Livery Stable / Blacksmith Shop
Stagecoaches, Wagons, Surreys, etc.

Hopefully my friend with the nice camera will be over this weekend to take
some pictures.  A website update will follow sometime after that, which will
be announced here.

Chad

Looking forward to see them.  What did you make the Cantina out of?
I have been working on a hotel/ cantina that uses the white log walls to give
it more of a stucco look to it.
David