 Western/Wild West / 210
Re: Wild West MOC's
Newsgroups:
lugnet.western
Date:
Tue, 4 Apr 2000 20:13:08 GMT

In lugnet.western, Chad Smith writes:
I can't believe I'm the ONLY Wild West enthusiast here, so maybe this'll bring
the rest of you out of the woodwork.  Anyway, if you're interested have a look
at Chad's Lego Roundup:

         http://members.tripod.com/~chmsmith72/

Not much there yet, but it's a start.  Let me know what you think!

Chad

I haven't heard Chad speak at all lately,
and I really love his mocs, so, Chad
If, you are out there, what are you working
on?
-John Rudy