 Western/Wild West / 146
  Re: 6769 Fort LEGOREDO

(...) Isn't that actually 4 large BLACK rounded doors? That's what I have, and to me they are way cooler than brown ones. -- Richard (25 years ago, 4-Mar-00, to lugnet.western)

  Re: 6769 Fort LEGOREDO

(...) yeah, I meant black. At the time I was so excited about all the brown that my fingers typed brown automatically.. :) From the parts perspective, the set is also a great source of large black plates,, as well as those 1x4x2 fences (6 black, 2 (...) (25 years ago, 7-Mar-00, to lugnet.western)