 Western/Wild West / 142
Re: 6769 Fort LEGOREDO
Newsgroups:
lugnet.western
Date:
Sat, 4 Mar 2000 05:19:23 GMT

In lugnet.western, Will Lutz writes:

Timothy Carl Buchheim wrote:

I bought a 6769 from DYA (wow that was cheap:) and it got here a few
days ago..  I love it!
Two BIG bags of log walls and 1x4 log bricks, and two smaller bags of
1x2 log bricks.. 10 minifigs.. I'm going to have fun with this :)  The
doors (4 large brown rounded doors, 2 black corrugated rectangular
doors) will probably find a home in the castle I'm building..

I have two of these and I'm getting several more in from DYA [I might part
a couple out or sell them outright].  The ten mini figs are great.  I
almost have enough for a company sized unit and my western town has several
buildings.  One of these days I need to get a scanner or digital camera (:

I love the log bricks and wished I had a lot more of them.  I also need
them in the light tan color.  I have several of the 5988 Pharaoh's
Forbidden Ruins, are there any other sets that these are in?

I've been waiting for a long time to get my hands on one of these.. and
it was worth the wait :)

--
Tim Buchheim
http://www.cs.hmc.edu/~tim/LEGO/collection.html

-Will

What is DYA and how can I get in touch with them?