 Western/Wild West / 107
Re: Anyone need Wild West Soldiers?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.western
Date:
Sat, 29 Jan 2000 23:20:00 GMT

[[UPDATE]] We only have 6 left, as of 6PM EST Saturday, January 29, 2000
[[UPDATE]]

I work at a ToysRUs here in Central Ohio, and we have 10 or so (maybe a few
more) Frontier Patrols (set #6706) on clearance for $3.90 each, and they're
not going anywhere, and I wanted to know if anyone could use them for extra
soldiers/horses/flags, maybe for reinforcements or extra Fort Legoredo
residents. If anyone is interested, they can email me and get details on where
the store is, or they can send me a money order for the set(s) and shipping
and I can purchase the set(s) for them. I probably won't respond to replies to
this message, but I will gladly reply to emails.

Joel
Toys'R'Us Associate
[Please don't associate any of my views/opinions with my employer]