 Western/Wild West / 106
105  |  107
Subject:
Anyone need Wild West Soldiers?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.western
Date:
Thu, 27 Jan 2000 22:43:38 GMT

I work at a ToysRUs here in Central Ohio, and we have 10 or so (maybe a few
more) Frontier Patrols (set #6706) on clearance for $3.90 each, and they're
not going anywhere, and I wanted to know if anyone could use them for extra
soldiers/horses/flags, maybe for reinforcements or extra Fort Legoredo
residents. If anyone is interested, they can email me and get details on where
the store is, or they can send me a money order for the set(s) and shipping
and I can purchase the set(s) for them. I probably won't respond to replies to
this message, but I will gladly reply to emails.

Glad to be of any service,

Joel
Toys'R'Us Associate
[Please don't associate any of my views/opinions with my employer]