 Vikings / 30
  Re: Vikings vs Castle?

(...) Thanks Rene for the explanation. I can understand the logic behind the decision insofar as TLC markets it as a separate theme. I don't mean the following to be a debate but rather simply dicussion... However, for those who argue against any (...) (18 years ago, 11-Jul-06, to lugnet.vikings, lugnet.castle, lugnet.admin.suggestions)

  Re: Vikings vs Castle?

Hi Hendo, (...) Good idea, seems to be useful, I've done so. Leg Godt! Rene (18 years ago, 11-Jul-06, to lugnet.vikings, lugnet.castle, lugnet.admin.suggestions)