 Vikings / 27
Re: Vikings vs Castle?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.vikings, lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 10 Jul 2006 08:07:31 GMT

In lugnet.vikings, John P. Henderson wrote:
I just noticed .vikings at Lugnet.  ...But shouldn't Vikings be a subgroup of
Castle? (in much the same way as Ninja)

Maybe that's just my inexperienced logic talking though, so please don't flame
me if there is some heated reason I'm unaware of as to why this decision was
made...

-Hendo

Hi Hendo,

Please see this thread for further information:
http://news.lugnet.com/admin/suggestions/?n=1379

Leg Godt!
René