 Underground / 83
    Rock Raider Info —Nan Zhou
   In a fit of rage on Sunday, my dad destroyed my 7144 Slave I from Star Wars, so he agreed to get me some new sets to replace them. I ended up getting the Chrome Crusher and a Hover Scout after I started bitching. The Chrome Crusher is cool but there (...) (25 years ago, 26-Feb-00, to lugnet.underground)

        Re: Rock Raider Info —Frank Filz
    Nan Zhou wrote in message ... (...) Wars, Man, bad stuff. What did he do to it to destroy it? Frank (25 years ago, 3-Mar-00, to lugnet.underground)

        Re: Rock Raider Info —Nan Zhou
   (...) He simply threw it on the ground and start stamping on it, destroying many pieces, bending others, and most of the others got lost. But I like my new chrome crusher. (25 years ago, 7-Mar-00, to lugnet.underground)