 Underground / 72
    Rock Raiders figure set @ Salem, NH TRU —Jeff Johnston
   Just thought I'd mention that I popped into the Salem, NH TRU over lunch, and happened to see the Rock Raiders minifig set on the shelves. Price is (IIRC) $6.99. I imagine I'll pick up one or two of these - the heads look like they'd be useful in (...) (25 years ago, 14-Dec-99, to lugnet.underground)

        Re: Rock Raiders figure set @ Salem, NH TRU —Eric Joslin
     (...) Yes! This is perhaps the single 'fig set I want the most (aside from 5 Stormtroopers). The bodies are all cool for high-tech commandoes, dock workers, etc, and the heads are all pretty cool... and the little Confederacy cap! I was so happy (...) (25 years ago, 14-Dec-99, to lugnet.underground)

        (canceled) —Paul Mison