 Underground / 73
Re: Rock Raiders figure set @ Salem, NH TRU
Newsgroups:
lugnet.underground
Date:
Tue, 14 Dec 1999 19:43:50 GMT

In lugnet.underground, Jeff Johnston writes:
Just thought I'd mention that I popped into the Salem, NH TRU
over lunch, and happened to see the Rock Raiders minifig set on
the shelves.  Price is (IIRC) $6.99.  I imagine I'll pick up one or
two of these - the heads look like they'd be useful in more than just
Rock Raiders settings, and the 'figs themselves are pretty cool on
their own.

Yes!  This is perhaps the single 'fig set I want the most (aside from 5
Stormtroopers).  The bodies are all cool for high-tech commandoes, dock
workers, etc, and the heads are all pretty cool... and the little Confederacy
cap!

I was so happy when I saw this 'fig set in the catalogues, I almost wept with
joy.  I wasn't looking forward to buying a bunch of RR sets just for the 'figs.

eric