 Underground / 49
  New Lego Site

The new lego site features the Rock Raiders. I was able to see some of the new thing but when I went back it say I need flash 4. Even though I have it. Anyway can anybody get to it? Can you post the info on the Characters? The orange guy is Sparks (...) (25 years ago, 16-Oct-99, to lugnet.underground)

  Re: New Lego Site

In lugnet.underground, James Howse writes: <clip> (...) Page 2 of the Sept/Oct Mania Magazine confirms the character info you gave above. Also mentioned is Bandit (blue legs/red torso/black hat) "an expert at sneaking crystals away" and Jet (female (...) (25 years ago, 18-Oct-99, to lugnet.underground)