 Underground / 358
  Re: London Underground 1995 Tube Stock

(...) ... (...) David, the train looks great. It's amazing you could get a scale train in at a 8 brick max hieght. I'll have to try the WD-40 myself. Does it have any interior detail, or a driver in the cab? I'm horribly lazy about building (...) (19 years ago, 20-Sep-05, to lugnet.underground, lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: London Underground 1995 Tube Stock

(...) No-one is in there yet. It is really too small to have interior detail (with much of the interior taken up with the structuring). David (19 years ago, 20-Sep-05, to lugnet.underground, lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.trains, FTX)