 Underground / 333
    Tolkien goes underground —Bruce Hietbrink
   Hi all, In my previous post I asked what tech level counted as "Underground". Just to open up a link to castle themes, here are scenes from Moria, the underground kingdom of the dwarves, from my Lord of the Rings project: (URL) Journey in the Dark> (...) (19 years ago, 18-May-05, to lugnet.underground, FTX)