 Underground / 303
302  |  304
Subject:
rockraiders find...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.underground
Date:
Wed, 22 Jan 2003 17:59:55 GMT

I recently won a rockraiders lot off e-bay...

1 4990 rockraiders hq, uncomplete (only the vehicle missing) but with
instructions but without box
1 4950 rockraiders bulldozer, complete with instructions but without box

for $38 plus shipping.

I was amazed since the 4950 was valued at $20 and the 4990 was valued at over
$70.  I know these were overpriced, and probably very underappreciated, but
that is a real deal.

I think the 4990 can have future applications with trains, since it has a
nice looking baseplate... IIRC, it is the same as the one in the Leo's Castle
set but in a different color.  The "laser" light also is very cool.

Just posting this message.  It has been over a year since this newsgroup
got any activity.

Cheers,

Ben.