 Underground / 296
  Lego dream...

I had another lego dream a few nights ago. My dreams sometimes come true, or at least partly, and sometimes it takes 3-5 years. Well, anyway, My dream... I went into a toy store, only to find all new LEGO sets! The first thing I saw was a small (...) (23 years ago, 24-Jun-01, to lugnet.underground, lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.technic.bionicle)