 Underground / 280
279  |  281
Subject:
Weird Science Digging Machine
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.underground
Date:
Sun, 18 Feb 2001 19:52:07 GMT

Hey all!

I've (possibly) finished up my weird science digging machine.  Right now, I
don't have an appropriately Weird Science-ish name, but I'm thinking of
Multi-modular-terra-extractor.

It's a little more high-tech looking than what I had originally plannned,
but it's close and has all of the functions I had in mind.  The original
idea came from a TORG RPG adventure involving a Vernian type digging machine
in the Nile Empire, a pulp, 1930's style reality with Weird Science thrown in.

In truth, I would like to have a couple more of the silver drills, but just
don't have the stock right now.  I do like how my claw and digging laser
turned out and like so many digging machines we've seen, it could turn more
modular when I get more drills.

LMKWYT!

Sean