 Space / 7126
Re: Weird Science Digging Machine
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.underground
Date:
Wed, 21 Feb 2001 21:59:07 GMT

Sean Forbes wrote in message ...
Hey all!

I've (possibly) finished up my weird science digging machine.  Right now, I
don't have an appropriately Weird Science-ish name, but I'm thinking of
Multi-modular-terra-extractor.

It's a little more high-tech looking than what I had originally plannned,
but it's close and has all of the functions I had in mind.  The original
idea came from a TORG RPG adventure involving a Vernian type digging • machine
in the Nile Empire, a pulp, 1930's style reality with Weird Science thrown • in.

If you think that it looks too high-tech, you might want to try:

-removing the patterned tiles, they definitely look too high-techy.
-removing the train-cabin canopy, maybe... although it certainly looks good,
I think it makes the whole thing look a bit modern.
-adding barrels. Especially brown ones.  ;-)

Cheers,
Paul
LUGNET member 164
http://www.geocities.com/doctorshnub/