 Underground / 145
  Re: Ice Maonster???

I don't have the Ultimate Lego Book, but a white (actually clear) ice monster for Arctic crossed my mind more than once. (...) (24 years ago, 14-Jul-00, to lugnet.underground)

  Re: Ice Maonster???

In the Lego Childrens books published By DK, THere is a ROck Raiders themed book that's storyline includes "Chief" (the new Shop at home eclusive Rock Raider), and a WHITE ROCK MONSTER! I wonder if this was an Idea they were gettin g too, and the (...) (24 years ago, 21-Jul-00, to lugnet.underground)

  Re: Ice Maonster???

(...) There is a white 'ice monster' in the Rock Raiders computer game. Tim (24 years ago, 21-Jul-00, to lugnet.underground)

  Re: Ice Maonster???

Is Chief is the Rock Raiders Game? What is the difference between RR and underground? jon (...) (24 years ago, 21-Jul-00, to lugnet.underground)

  Re: Ice Maonster???

(...) Yes, Chief is in the Rock Raiders game. RR was placed as a subtheme of underground in case another underground theme is someday produced. Tim (24 years ago, 22-Jul-00, to lugnet.underground)