 Underground / 119
Re: Building Belle
Newsgroups:
lugnet.znap, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.underground, lugnet.space, lugnet.technic
Date:
Tue, 6 Jun 2000 21:29:22 GMT

Suffering cats, David! This is supercooled. I can't wait to see how it looks
when Belle's finished. *smile*

-Cheese

In lugnet.znap, Dave Johann writes:
Belle is a labor of love for me to build. Ever since the Rock Raiders came • out,
they have been taking so much heat from the Lego community at large. • Personally,
I think it's the best color scheme (behind M-tron, of course). I decided that
such a cool theme needed a cool mech to go with it, but how could that be
accomplished when there isn't much teal out yet? Answer: buying teal lots,
trading, Throwbots, Cyberstrikers. Suddenly, I had more teal than brown! Now I
could begin the project.

<snip!>

I hope I'm up to this challenge ;-)

The files in question: