 Trains / Train Organizations / TCLTC / 70
Re: January Update (was: Re: December Update)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains.org.tcltc
Date:
Mon, 26 Feb 2007 17:21:38 GMT

UPDATE #4

Things are shaping up.

Aside from greebling, the Thomas modules, along with the fountain module, have been completed. There are a few minor projects left to go on the layout; they include:
  • Greebling, greebling, greebling
  • rebuild tee box
  • detail inside pond
  • Greebling.
My next major agenda item is to finish my Hiawatha train. Then I will work on my 12 wide Milwaukee Road SD40-2. It appears to me now that the 12 wide stuff (except for 12 wide Trolley) won’t be making it to the La Crosse show; I’m really hoping to have it ready for Brickworld in June.

We have 2 1/2 more weeks before the show to git r done.