 Trains / Train Organizations / TCLTC / 23
22  |  24
Subject:
December Update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains.org.tcltc
Date:
Tue, 12 Dec 2006 07:07:04 GMT

Okay, it appears that 2007 is shaping up to be a busy one for the TCLTC. We have decided to attend BrickWorld in Chicago and bring the layout as well. So, we will have LaCrosse in March and BrickWorld in June to tune up for Detroit in July.

We have some major retooling plans for the layout, and we hope to have a productive Christmas break. Here is our ambitious agenda (partial list):
  • Finish Stone arch bridge expansion
  • Complete rebuild of Thomas modules, adding a fifth module and 3rd line
  • Complete rebuild of fountain module
  • Build helopad for Harold
  • Complete 12 wide passenger car
  • Complete 12 wide Spamcake Diner car
  • Complete 12 wide Trolley, track
  • Complete 18 wide Trolley
  • Begin 12 wide SD40-2
  • Begin 12 wide Caboose
  • Finish 12 wide Huskey Stack
  • Rebuild tee box
  • Finish Hiawatha
  • Finish AC6000
  • Rework Pond module
I look forward to reporting in January and seeing how many of the above items we were able to complete!

JOHN