 Trains / Train Organizations / TCLTC / 44
43  |  45
Subject:
Trock Trick!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org.tcltc, lugnet.trains.org
Date:
Thu, 4 Jan 2007 20:18:19 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

HERE is a video of our final test of our newly designed Thomas modules we set up in our basement. I think we’ll leave them set up this way permanently.

The video is on YouTube and is almost 2 minutes long and about a 10 MB file size.

See if you can figure out the “Trock Trick”:-)

JOHN