 Trains / 28360
Re: Trock Trick!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org.tcltc, lugnet.trains.org
Date:
Thu, 4 Jan 2007 20:47:17 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Timothy P. Smith wrote:
   In lugnet.trains, John Neal wrote:

See if you can figure out the “Trock Trick”:-)

JOHN

Two trains?

Clever boy:-)

   P.S. I hate what the helicopter does to the video- but I’m sure it’s cooler IRL.

The nice thing IRL is that train shows tend to be very noisy and the annoying sound just blends in....

JOHN