 Trains / Train Organizations / TCLTC / 229
  Kevin Loch Memorial

Nevermind the timelapse from my last post; I’m slowly coming back to documenting our club’s activities here on LUGNET. Well, we lost a seminal AFOL this past June: Brickshelf creator, Kevin Loch. I remember back to the days when Brickshelf was THE (...) (5 days ago, 14-Sep-24, to lugnet.trains.org.tcltc, lugnet.trains, lugnet.people, FTX)

  Re: Kevin Loch Memorial

(...) This is lovely. Thank you for sharing! Dave! (4 days ago, 15-Sep-24, to lugnet.people, FTX)

  Re: Kevin Loch Memorial

(...) Thanks, Dave! It is really good to communicate with you again, after all these years! I have so much I’d like to discuss with you, but above all, I’d like to acknowledge your forward thinking wrt third party brick suppliers- you were (...) (4 days ago, 15-Sep-24, to lugnet.people, FTX)