 Trains / Train Organizations / TCLTC / 229
228  |  230
Subject:
Kevin Loch Memorial
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains.org.tcltc, lugnet.trains, lugnet.people
Date:
Sat, 14 Sep 2024 01:40:08 GMT

Nevermind the timelapse from my last post; I’m slowly coming back to documenting our club’s activities here on LUGNET.

Well, we lost a seminal AFOL this past June: Brickshelf creator, Kevin Loch. I remember back to the days when Brickshelf was THE place to find images of MOCs, and it was an invaluable resource for our club.

The TCLTC had already begun a memorial portion of our layout, dedicated to AFOLs Gary Louie, Robin Werner, and Tom McDonald, and so I found it fitting to add on to it for Kevin.

We displayed it publicly at BrickCon 2024 this past weekend; it’s a 10x brick sculpture of the Brickshelf logo.

To Kevin’s life and memory I say, “Well played!”

JOHN

https://brickshelf.com/gallery/J-2/Memorials/img_5860.jpeg

https://brickshelf.com/gallery/J-2/Memorials/img_5859.jpeg