 Trains / Train Organizations / SCLTC / 76 (-5)
  Re: They say a picture is worth a thousand words...

(...) Or click on following link. I did a 5 minute hot wire into my image gallery browser for those "challenged" browsers. Written in Javascript and compatible across all browsers. Nice pictures by the way. Its a shame to lock people out of them. (...) (22 years ago, 16-May-02, to lugnet.trains.org.scltc)

  Re: They say a picture is worth a thousand words...

(...) Do yourselves a favor and open the page in MSIE (I know you may hate it, but at least it will work). After I discovered that most features of my (standard) JavaScripting and menu system failed in Netscape, I gave up trying and just went for (...) (22 years ago, 16-May-02, to lugnet.trains.org.scltc)

  Re: They say a picture is worth a thousand words...

(...) Same here.. (using a recent version of mozilla/mac) Ray (22 years ago, 15-May-02, to lugnet.trains.org.scltc)

  Re: They say a picture is worth a thousand words...

(...) Actually "they" said a picture is worth *ten* thousand words, but who's counting? (except me, I guess;-) (...) For some reason, I can't see *any* pics (NS 6.2) -John (22 years ago, 15-May-02, to lugnet.trains.org.scltc)

  Re: SCLTC in Lego Magazine

Scott- Good to hear from you. SCLTC is also doing "The National Orange Show" in San Bernardino over the 5 day Memorial Day weekend. It will be a reprise of Fullerton, with some small improvements. We post our confirmed show dates on scltc.org (there (...) (22 years ago, 15-May-02, to lugnet.trains.org.scltc)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact