 Trains / Train Organizations / SCLTC / 47
    Re: SCLTC Website Updated! (New look and loads of images!) —Thomas Michon
   To answer your first question: I'll probably find a more suitable location to write what I needed to say; you're right, it is a bit obtrusive at the bottom there. I couldn't fit "site design" and so trimmed it down to "site" which is what I think (...) (22 years ago, 18-Apr-02, to lugnet.trains.org.scltc)

        Re: SCLTC Website Updated! (New look and loads of images!) —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) All I am saying is that I would expect the site content, and the site design, to be copyrighted by the club rather than the individual who did the work. (you presumably were acting on behalf of the club, and not for pay) I'm a big fan of (...) (22 years ago, 18-Apr-02, to lugnet.trains.org.scltc)