 Trains / Train Organizations / SCLTC / 46 (-5)
  Re: SCLTC Website Updated! (New look and loads of images!)

(...) Q: Why is the site copyright by Thomas Michon? Wouldn't it be more appropriately copyrighted by SCLTC? ( you may consider putting a TM after the SCLTC the way NELUG does after NELUG too... not sure about that) Wish: I wish you'd all consider (...) (22 years ago, 18-Apr-02, to lugnet.trains.org.scltc)

  SCLTC Website Updated! (New look and loads of images!)

The official website of ths Southern California LEGO Train Club has been entirely redone and given a brand new look! Check it out at: (URL) free to explore the site and find out about our club, our layouts, and our goals as we expand. Or you can (...) (22 years ago, 18-Apr-02, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org.scltc)

  Re: SCLTC at NAB 2002

Calum - Nooo! Someone beat me to it! =) I'm glad you liked our display! There should be pictures available soon at (URL) Thomas Michon Webmaster SCLTC (...) (22 years ago, 16-Apr-02, to lugnet.trains.org.scltc)

  SCLTC at NAB 2002

Hey folks, This one comes from an unusual route-a good friend of mine, Olivier, was down at NAB2002, the big broadcast video show in Las Vegas, and saw a huge Lego display. Of course, he snapped some photos for me. Well, it turns out it was Lego (...) (22 years ago, 16-Apr-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.trains.org.scltc)

  Re: SCLTC Layout at BricksWest 2002

(...) Greg, Thank you for the very kind words. I had a lot of fun building most of the park. The playground came together after a couple of rebuilds. It wasn't designed as a copy of a real-life structure, but a sense of realism was the most (...) (23 years ago, 20-Feb-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.trains.org.scltc, lugnet.org, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sd, lugnet.loc.us.ca.la.sa, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sbe)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact