 Trains / Train Organizations / SCLTC / 412
Re: SCLTC winter show in progress
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains.org.scltc
Date:
Tue, 6 Jan 2009 23:31:15 GMT

In lugnet.trains.org.scltc, Timothy Gould wrote:

..

No pictures of the extremely clever Cobalt plaza? There’s a couple of us trying to disect how you did parts of it.

..

Tim

Tim-

David worked on Cobalt Plaza almost entirely with an eye to creating things that other AFOLs would appreciate. I am sure that the fact that you and others picked up on those details will please him. Thanks for the comments!

Here are some more images (posted on scltc.org yesterday). I’ll try to find some closeups of the firepit area, which I think is the most intriguingly detailed section of the whole thing.

Certainly, the consumption of 1x4 dark red tiles was insane. Recently, he arranged to get 3,800 more of them to expand it.

-Ted