 Trains / Train Organizations / SCLTC / 411
Re: SCLTC winter show in progress
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains.org.scltc
Date:
Tue, 6 Jan 2009 22:23:17 GMT

In lugnet.announce, Ted Michon wrote:
   The seventh annual Southern California LEGO Train Club (SCLTC) winter show at the San Diego Model Railroad Museum (SDMRRM) in Balboa Park in San Diego is now entering its final weeks.

--snip--

   Pictures are posted. For an interactive 3D view of the layout, check out the Microsoft Photosynth rendition and for a first person engineer’s eye view from the cab, check out the YouTube video.

-Ted Michon
SCLTC

No pictures of the extremely clever Cobalt plaza? There’s a couple of us trying to disect how you did parts of it.

Great layout. Yours has always been one of my favourites.

Tim