 Trains / Train Organizations / SCLTC / 400
  Re: SCLTC finishes up year sixth winter show

(...) I got to see it on New Year's day (free entry for San Diego county residents on Tuesdays, although I did make a donation from the paltry change I had). My only question that I didn't get to ask was the mystery location of the passenger car of (...) (16 years ago, 20-Jan-08, to lugnet.trains.org.scltc)

  Re: SCLTC finishes up year sixth winter show

(...) Peter, Because we had days when no member could be present at the layout to watch over the train functions, we tended to shorten the length of the trains during the show. The passenger car of the stock Christmas train was in a box under the (...) (16 years ago, 22-Jan-08, to lugnet.trains.org.scltc)