 Trains / Train Organizations / SCLTC / 348
Re: SCLTC Raises the Flag at OCF
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains.org.scltc
Date:
Tue, 19 Jul 2005 05:37:17 GMT

In lugnet.trains.org.scltc, John Neal wrote:

   Beautifully done, Ted et al!

I’m sorry if I missed this info elsewhere-- what will be the fate of the flag?

John-

I posed questions about disposition when we first proposed making it to the OC Fair people who financed it. In particular, I asked if they wanted to be able to reuse it. Their definite answer was no. With that in mind, we used their funds mostly for the bulk stuff and our personal collection for the stars, poles, and other stuff. It’s not cast in concrete, but I think it’s coming apart.

-Ted