 Trains / Train Organizations / SCLTC / 31 (-5)
  Re: We Did It!

Tim - Sounds cool. I like the idea of two rows of the giant blue windshields. That probably means though that you should make the vertical section at least 14-6 in diameter and a lot taller, or else something will look out of proportion. After I (...) (23 years ago, 16-Jan-02, to lugnet.trains.org.scltc)

  Re: We Did It!

(...) Thomas, funny that Military Airbase thing is what *I* was thinking when building my previous models. Canada built a bunch of Airfields for the BCATP durring WWII. Two years ago I spent 6 weeks on one of these decommisioned bases, and after (...) (23 years ago, 16-Jan-02, to lugnet.trains.org.scltc)

  Re: We Did It!

Tim - Right now, I don't have any better pictures of the tower than what you can see on our website (www.scltc.org/pages.../air.htm). When I designed the tower, my goal was to make the vertical section as tall and as visually interesting as (...) (23 years ago, 16-Jan-02, to lugnet.trains.org.scltc)

  Re: We Did It!

(...) Hi Thomas, I'm working on a minifig scale airport (grey + white with exterior glass) now that'll occupy a large grey base plate and more. The scheduled completion is when the sucessor to the 3033 comes out in April with the XTreme Team and (...) (23 years ago, 15-Jan-02, to lugnet.trains.org.scltc)

  Re: SCLTC@GATS Images on Website!

Great work, on your GATS layout, web site and images it all looks sharp. Keep up the great work... Robin W Greater Florida LEGO Train Club - www.gfltc.org (...) (23 years ago, 13-Jan-02, to lugnet.trains.org.scltc)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact