 Trains / Train Organizations / SCLTC / 226 (-5)
  Re: SANDLUG Meeting Set For September 18th

(...) Adrian, What time are we meeting? Also, I wanted to know if a few of us from SCLTC could use a small part of the meeting to go over some planning for an area of our next train layout? Thanks, Mat (20 years ago, 8-Sep-04, to lugnet.org.us.sandlug, lugnet.org.us.lugola, lugnet.trains.org.scltc)

  Beach Party and Meeting

August 2004 Beach Party Location: Torrey Pines State Beach (URL) 28, 2004 |Meeting (Full Club) |Daniel Pearson |Public Event Tools: Edit |Delete For the first time ever, the SCLTC has decided to have a Beach Party! It will be at Torrey Pines State (...) (20 years ago, 25-Aug-04, to lugnet.trains.org.scltc, lugnet.org.us.lugola)

  LCD Projector

Hi everyone! I'll be in LA in a week for SIGGRAPH. Does anyone have access to an LCD projector I can borrow on Wednesday, August 11th for some presentations in the afternoon? Any help is much appreciated! Please email me at tim@ldraw.org if you can (...) (20 years ago, 31-Jul-04, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.la, lugnet.org.us.lugola, lugnet.trains.org.scltc, lugnet.events)

  Tent sale is back

The tent sale is back on, after closeing on July 4th. They still have a bunch of Metroliners and all of the My Train cars. With Members Plus discount: Metroliner $72 Open Freight Wagon $6 Caboose $7 Passenger Wagon $10 Tanker $8 Hopper Wagon $10 (...) (20 years ago, 15-Jul-04, to lugnet.legoland.california, lugnet.trains.org.scltc, lugnet.org.us.lugola)

  SCLTC at Brentwood Science Community Fair

SCLTC will present a condensed exhibit at the first annual Brentwood Science Community Fair in Brentwood, California. Featured items include the Crystal Towers Hotel with 8 operating elevators, the SCLTC Building, Hangar 50-52, a 10 foot (...) (20 years ago, 21-May-04, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org.scltc, lugnet.town, lugnet.org.us.lugola, FTX) !!

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact